The miner is apparently still in development with the exact specifications not yet declared,though that doesn't stop the company to take pre-orders for its first two batches (accessible just for pre-orders) for $2000 USD deposit (refundable within two months of closing spec statement ) for every miner. Innosilicon will announce that the preliminary specifications of the miner ought to be declared before mid-April, although the device needs to be using sub 500W of electricity usage and unknown hashrate.
Is it a GPU or an ASIC?
It looks like a GPU, feels like a GPU, than it's a GPU, right? Wrong,it is basically a hybrid of the two and it's intriguing to note that perform on GRIN ASIC miners has been started with the launching of that crypto since it's actually still quite young one and we're exceptionally likely going to see ASIC mining hardware before the end of the year. Meanwhile nonetheless GRIN needs to work more on their user friendliness among the vital things viewed as a drawback to the job right now is the absence of a suitable wallet for Windows users in addition to the not so simple transfer of coins involving pools, wallets and exchanges.
G32-Mini PCIe Card (Wifi capable) Preliminary Specification:
– Performance Target: 21.5GPS (+-5%) for CC31+, 4.5GPS (+-5%) for CC32+, about 10X a good GPU
– Power Consumption: 140W (+-10%) normal mode, low power mode available
– Estimated Size: Standard PCIe Graphic Card Size
– Estimated weight: 1.2KG
– Installation: Easy installation like a GPU card, in fact is easier. The card is totally self-contained with software / wifi / Ethernet port embedded. Only the standard computer PSU is needed to power the card. Each Card can work alone or be cascaded.
– Pre-order special: $799 USD (regular price: $1500)
G32-500 Preliminary Specification:
– Performance Target: 100GPS(+-5%) for CC31+, 20GPS(+-5%) for CC32+
– Power Consumption: 520W (+-10%) normal mode, quiet miner, low power mode available
– Estimated Size: 125mm(W) x 155mm(H) x 270mm(L), super small tube
– Estimated weight: 5KG
– Installation: Come with Ethernet and a 220V/110V compatible PSU. Free PSU for this pre-order.
– Pre-order special: $2888 USD (regular price: $4500)
G32-1800 Preliminary Specification:
– Performance Target: 328GPS(+-5%) for CC31+, 65.6GPS(+-5%) for CC32+
– Power Consumption: 1800W (+-10%) normal mode, quiet miner, low power mode available
– Estimated Size: 250mm(W)*155mm(H) *360mm(L)
– Estimated weight: 12KG
– Installation: Comes with Ethernet and a 220V/110V compatible PSU. Free 220V PSU.
– Pre-order special: $9388 USD (regular price: $15000)
Announcement from the innosilicon site:
This harmonious design is hard to do. But given that our years of memory experience and track record of effective delivering eight all-coin best ASICs, we made it feasible with innovative trade-off and it's worth the attempt. Also enable us to maintain a beautiful additional ROI attribute surprise to our pre-order clients, which is announced prior to the item transport. The Grin community may eventually appreciate a high quality yet reasonably priced product with excellent longevity for ROI certainly.
The 1st batch G32 Miners are 100 percent for people sales with super silent design for home usage to boost Grin popularity. For plantation clients who want high power density, we prepared one prototype. The under Batch One miners can only be gotten through pre-order application.
You can pre-order the miner here: Innosilicon site
You can host it here: Cryptocurrency miner hosting